Pale Green Table runner With Amber Embroidery Décor
Pale green Tablerunner with amber embroidery décor. Tablecloth has mittered corners. It can be used on special formal occasions or informal everyday decor. Fabric is 100% high quality cotton and pre-shrank. Threads used for embroidery are imported from Europe either cotton or viskoze and are colorfast and fade resistant. This ensures the item will keep the same look and unchanged if proper care is taken as per the instructions given. We pride on quality of our products making sure the decor is a long term investment for you to enjoy for many years ahead.
- Due to the delicate nature of the product, there is No Refund/ No exchange.
- Since the product is made on order, allow 5-7 days for the seller to make each product. For higher orders (more than 3 items) please send Email to a seller to provide you with estimate of time for delivery.
- Multiple orders are not allowed.
- Actual colors might vary due to artificial lighting.
- Artist reserves the right for slight color change if ran out of stock (Within the same color tone).
Materials and Care Instructions:
Embroidered articles are best washed with mild detergent (no chemical admixtures) at 60C/140F. Never leave damp embroidered itmes folded or pressed together. This is especially true for embroidery being washed for the first time. Do not tumble dry unless the item has been thoroughly rinsed. Never wring out an embroidered item. The lower the washing temperature, the more important it is to thoroughly rinse the item. Iron embroidered items on the reverse side between two cloths. Use of a steam iron for pressing is preffered over damp cloth ironing.
Washing: AT 95C / 203F (Boling):Due to their superior quality and colour fastness, rayon embroidery threads can be washed at 95C with heavy duty detergents. (Use only those which contain no bleaching agents, peroxide, or opticial brightners as discolouration many result.)
Storage: Excessive storage temperatures and sunlight must be avoided when embroidery threads are stored.
Dimensions: Approximate size 100 x 40 cm (allow for */- 1 to 2 cm difference in the size difference of the item as it is handmade.